Konbanwa Minna ~
It's not like I didn't want to do a review this time around, but I literally don't recall everything anymore since I didn't have much of a chance to type down things that happened right after each concert ~
There are some things I can list though, in case you are bored ~Things that are important for me and well stuffs I noticed.The first show on the 16th / 18:30
- At the beginning Yuya wore two or three LONG red and white feathers in his hair which was pinned back on one said (the usual adorable style which I love incredibly much =D)
- After the first costume change he took out the red (lost it? XD) and only left in the white one
- After the second costume change he took out the white feathers and replaced them with 3 or 4 silver stars
- Yuya added furr to his Tegomasu parker ( around the HOODIE )
- During one early song Yuu dropped a black wristband which he later tried to fix again (If I'm not mistaken he only wore that black second wristband on the first day and the first show of the second day..........)
- During Miso Soup Yuya out on a glove on one hand (which he didn't do in all the other following shows / definately not the last 3 maybe on the second he did too... *forgetting*)Second show on the 17th / 13:00
- Yuya had half of his hair braided with white extensions
- Yuya added more furr to his Tegomasu parker ( around the ARMS )Third show on the 17th / 17:00
- Yuya had most of his hair braided with white extensions (looked slightly different in the back...)
- Yuya added rhine stones to his Tegomasu parker ( along the ZIPPER )
- Massu kneels on the floor, Yuu sneakes up from behind and knocks Massu over.
- Massu then runs after him and tickles Yuya til he is about to faint ~ I don't approve of it but Yuyu was adorable to watch ^^Fourth show on the 18th / 13:00
- Yuya had no braids, just messy short hair with white extensions sticking out from everywhere =D
- Yuya added even more furr to his Tegomasu parker ( around the WAIST )
- Yuya sneaks up to Massu again and jumps on him, they fall to the floor, Yuyu cracks up.
- Massu chases Yuu half around the stage, Yuya enjoys it greatly
-I'm pretty sure it was during this MC,.... Yuyu was made to show off his Pizza Acrobatic skills ^_^
He asked if it was ok to do it with an air pizza? cause obviously we had no pizza prepared ^^
To the fans' cheers he did an absolutely stunning air performance ^___^
Yuya kept saying "Boku wa ENTERTAINER desu~!" *smile smile* =D
- This day was the most fun of all, Yuya had a blast eventhough he shuld have been tired, yet he gave all he had ^^
especially since during the MC they ended up talking about Pokemon and other Anime. Yuu said that he still enjoys playing Pokemon and how he cried when Pikachu was about to die in the first Pokemon movie.
He did the cutest impersonations of Satoshi and Pikachu~! ** Pikachu, nakanaide~!** **Pi Pika Pi~** **cry cry** THE MOST ADORABLE THING IN HISTORY ^_^ Yuu said he cried alot and how embarassing it should have been. He said he still likes to sing the Opening Theme at Karaoke ^_^ and then began to sing ~! For me personally it was the best that could have happened, ever! I love that song and hearing Yuyu sing it is the top of the top! the best ever ~!
At the first time 'Pokemon getto da ze!' appears in the song he suddenly stopped like if he only just now realized he had been singing in public ^^ but then Massu continued with "Masuta town ni sayonara bai bai" etc.. and Yuyu joined in happily again ~ he was smiling like a little boy ^_^ like always, totally enjoying the moment. At the part "Ore wa koitsu to tabi ni deru (Pikachuu!)" Yuyu let Massu sing most of it because he wanted to do the *Pikachu~~~!* in his adorable cute speech <3 Truly the sweetest thing! I was so happy ~! As you see I used to be in LOVE with that song.. I really really really really want it on a dvd U______________U I'd do anything.
Then they kept on talking about anime and characters Massu likes. Massu did weird impersonations and Yuya cracked up like always. Both had lots of fun and they talked freely without even bothering about the audience for a long time =D I don't approve of Tegomasu shipping but whatever, seeing Yuya so happy was so touching ~ even if he was jumping on Massu or whatever ...
You always see and think that Yuya is very happy during a live, right? but this time it was even worse or how should I say? He just literally had a blast which could not have been faked at all. He kept on saying that this was TOO MUCH FUN
and what the hell are we doing, really?
They kept on singing with full force and during the encore Yuya was going MAD, i swear =D
I was prepared for anything, even taking off his clothes XD which he sadly didn't ~
Even at the end he kept on thanking everyone for such a wonderful time <3
I haven't seen him happier ~ eventho he kept on complaining throughout the 3 days how badly he wanted to see Messi play =DFifth show on the 18th / 17:00
- Yuya kept the same hair style this time =P
and I think there was nothing new with the parker either.....Encore
- Yuya came out in a pink cheerleader cosplay. VERY short skirt, sleeveless top, belly showing, white thick stockings and white sneakers, blonde ponytail wig and pink pompons...
Since I am so late with this we already have pictures ^^"
They didn't do anything, no encore song.. they only walked around the stage and thanked everyone for coming ~
As they left some girls knocked over the barrier and fell to the ground, Yuya stopped and turned saying sweetly "Daijoubu?? kiotsukete ne~!"Some things I can not properly put in order of happening anymore ..
During the concert is that part where after a song Massu suddenly runs around the (round) stage and stops in the center.
There he suddenly jumpes and claps his hands like he caught a fly. At this scene they always changed the way they acted / spoke.
The first time it was like this:
Massu - *clap*
Yuya stopped and turned around to see what Massu was doing, he walked toward Massu around the stage and turned to the audience. (in jap.) "Eh? What is wrong with him?"
Massu (in jap.) "I caught a sound (oto)"
Yuya laughs, (in jap) "What is he saying?...*turns to Massu* What are you saying?"
Yuya walks to Massu. Massu says that he caught a sound. Yuya keeps laughing and saying it's impossible to catch a sound. He says Massu is lying. Massu ask if he should show him and Yuya says yes that he wants to see. Massu then brings his hands towards Yuyas face and let's him peek inside. Yuya then acts surprised and squeaks, saying "You didn't lie!" Massu said of course not, and asks if they should show the audience. Yuya says yes please show it! Massu then lifts his hands and opens them slowly, as he opens them there is a sound of a melody appearing and music notes and lights fill the center of the stage (screen above their heads).
They talk a little and quickly come to the point where Massu says something like "So that's the power of magic, it's amazing." Yuya agree's and Massu says that Yuya can do magic too. He asks for confirmation, which Yuya happily gives ^^" Massu then asks if he can show his magic and Yuya doesn't hesitate. He says "I can make everyone in the audience sit down at my command" *laugh* Massu said he likes to see that, so Yuya tells everyone to sit down when he says 'AH~!'
Everyone does just that and in two goes everyone in the audience sits down whenever Yuya says "Ah~!" and does his hand moves ^^
during most of the times he did that ( i mean during all shows) Massu sits down too or lets himself fall to the floor when Yuya does his magic~
Yuyu sometimes ran to Massu and said he was sorry he didnt mean to make him fall ^^ some things like that... they like to be random ^^
Anyways, that was usually the beginning of the MC if i remember right ^.~
The cutest about that was the second day, where both talked english with each other instead of japanese like before.
Of course Yuya's lovely accent was my personal high light =D
When Massu clapped his hands Yuya walked straight toward him and yelled in confusion (in english) "EH?" "What?" ..."What??" "WHAT'SHAPPENED?"
Massu replies a little unsure (probably of remembering what to say...) "Masuda's hand is in the music!" ^^"""
Yuya standing before Massu repeats his lovely sentence, "Masuda's hand is in the music?" XD
Massu nodded (maybe said yes i dont remember)
Yuya asked "REALLY?"
I don't remember now if Massu asked him if he wanted to see it in japanese or english...but anyhow he let Yuya peek in again and I know his reaction was definately english ^^" "WOW~!" *pause....* "FANTASTIC!" *laugh*
Then they showed it to everyone and so on.....
The other times it was always pretty similar, Yuya liked to ask "what the hell are you talking about" and do crazy faces and accuse Massu of lying. Once he asked Massu if he was alright and had been eating properly =D
The last time they did another mix of japanese and english ^^
Massu said again "Masuda's hand in the music yo !" when he asked Yuya to show some of his skills he answered "Of course!" ^^
He exchanged "hai" with "yes" some times and "minna" with "everybody" (seems like he had learned some new things during the time abroad with Pi~^^) ... Yeah one time they adressed each other with first names, which cause the fans to scream crazily >.<
I don't recall anything special anymore right now ..........
Everyone knows about the set list and costumes etc by now anyhow ^^
You can view photos of Yokohama and a little more of my trip to Tokyo here.
So, that's it ~ !
Til next time.For over 50 hours of simple awesomeness during the last three years ~ テゴ様、